View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 07:51 AM   #19
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill the Goomba View Post
Sounds like a grand idea! I'll get saving right away! Can someone lend me a tenner?
ppft! Just because you live in old Blighty and don't have to pay air fare . . . I'm in the market for a Tardis, so don't look to me for loans.

Fantastic to see so many postive responses here! Now just keep the date in mind. This would be a grand way to bring together both American and European Downers. And this announcement provides lots of time for *cough* those American Downers who don't have passports *cough* to get working on that document. Can't use a driver's license for this walk!

I'm already making plans for extracurricular activities with Estelyn and I strongly suspect that narfforc will be doing a scouting run of any pubs in the environs so he can report back to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
A two year old thread--isn't that like archeology? *insert winking smilie here as well as I've reached my limit*