View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 08:39 AM   #2888
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I left the conversation open in the kitchen, in case you, Nogrod, wanted to have Stigend or Garstan answer or anything.
I have no plans as yet, but I'll check it. Don't wait for it though if you have something on your mind.

Quote:
Also, Nogrod, I hope you don't mind, but I've taken up the old character, Raban - the man that Athanar gave the job of teaching Javan how to make chain mail. I don't intend to seriously play him, so you can write for him whenever you like, but I thought we could start that strand of the storyline, too.
On the contrary! It's great people pick up those almost forgotten lines of action and characters! We could keep Raban as a common NPC for now, and if you - or even someone else - starts to write a lot for him and starts to feel for him, then we can assign him for that someone?