View Single Post
Old 06-26-2002, 01:16 PM   #333
Lila Bramble
Haunting Spirit

Lila Bramble has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Heh, that coz I got private messaging disabled.

Yeah, i hate when authors leave off all of a sudden, sometimes I feel like I can just start to write a continuation of their story.

And yes, I would love to proofread your story! That's something (surprisingly) I like to do. I have fun seeing people's ideas of Pippin, and I'd be happy to help with Beregond, though I wasn't exactly sure of how to use him in my story.

What I can say about Beregond is that he's a kid, make him act like one! If the story is after the War of the One Ring, he's probabaly a teenager, but I think it's always kinda fun to have a kid there to just be a kid, maybe Pippin could be his little prank-partner, I usually like Merry as a serious character.

Beregond would be a good person to make immature along with Pippin, since they were friends from the start. Try to get some development with him, maybe getting a little more mature as the story goes on, dragging Pippin with him [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Well, if you have msn, Saxony, you might wanna add me, or contact me at lila_bramble@hotmail.com. If you want, I could send some chapters of 'Master of the red Pearl' for you to proofread for me! It's always good to get your work checked!

"I think a person should run only if he's being chased."
-Casey (Elijah Wood) from the Faculty (Just saw it for the fifth time!)

~Ja Ne and Peace to All~

Lila Bramble