View Single Post
Old 05-15-2003, 05:00 PM   #13
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Arafangwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Arafangwen Send a message via AIM to Arafangwen
Silmaril

I shall try again! I had all the information typed up and posted, but it seems Meela, that all that showed up, was Dol Amroth. Sorry about that. Let me explain.

Finduilas is daughter of Adrahil of Dol Amroth, Lothiriel is daughter of Imrahil, also of Dol Amroth, Lothiriel was wed to Eomer, Eomer is brother of Eowyn, Eowyn was wed to Faramir. As I said eariler, Dol Amroth! Though not six steps, there are other, more abstract ways to conect the two....

Finduilas was ".... as a flower of the seaward vales set upon a barren rock. The shadow in the east filled her with horror, and she turned her eyes ever south to the sea that she missed.", the sea was the subject of the song of Legolas', Legolas was a part of the FOTR, Boromir was also a member of the FOTR, Boromir was brother to Faramir, Faramir was wed to Eowyn. That got you as far as Eowyn, hope that was understandable! PM me if not! (good question by the way)

Continuing on....

NEXT TOPIC!!!
Snowshoes to Azog(the orc that killed Thror, a king of dwarven folk)
Arafangwen is offline   Reply With Quote