View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 05:39 AM   #215
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

There is a simple explanation for my vote and the lack of reasoning that went with it. It was Christmas morning; I woke at 10.15; I made breakfast and opened presents until 10.45; I had 15 minutes to skim-read the thread.

It was difficult. I didn't think Nogrod was a wolf (nice bit of judgment from me there!) and Nerwen had at least caused me to ponder (as I had pointed out the day before). I didn't want to waste my vote on someone else who couldn't be lynched. That's why I voted Nerwen instead of Nogrod.

With my somewhat biased view on things () this makes me look quite innocent. If a wolf is leading the votes 5-3 (I believe those were the numbers) with two minutes to go before deadline, why would a fellow wolf appear and mount a comically late attempt to save him? Not voting is suspicious; throwaway votes are suspicious. At the time I would rather have seen Nerwen lynched. I now see how wrong I was.