View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 04:55 PM   #235
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Anyway, another thought. Someone pointed out (with good reason) that the wolves can afford to lose one of their number in order to take out the Seer. So if Glirdan is a wolf then it's entirely feasible for the wolf-team to kill Anguirel (who voted for Glirdan) and let Glirdan fend for himself.

So, Glirdan....you're a wolf. (Eomer)
Oh no, the gig is up!! Just kidding!!

Quote:
No offence to Glirdan, but in most games he is strange and in this one he has a change of heart and talks more using big words to garnish his posts. (Valier)
Well, is it working?? I do realize that Im' playing much more boldly then I normally would, but I like it. Especially since I have time...for now.

Quote:
I think the wolves are more interested in finding Seers than in framing anyone, right now. (Lalaith)
I'm not so sure that they would completely forget about framing the rest of us. But I do agree that they probably far more interested in findig the Seers then framing us. Yet, I think that they would (subconciously mind you) still attempt to frame others. I find that this would be a pretty good way of smoking out a Seer. If someone attacked one who was an innocent and the Seer knew that person was innocent, I believe that the automatic reaction would be to defend that person. In doing so, the Wolves would go for that person. That seems to be the case with what happened to Ang.

Quote:
If I had voted for one, I would have been a bandwagoning wolf. Now that I chose not to vote for either, I'm a noncomittal werewolf.(Lhuny)
Is this a confession??

And what's this??

Quote:
It does look bad for Lhuna, I'll grant, but I wonder if we ought to maybe be taking a closer peek at Samwise?(Form)
A Lover trying to shift suspicion of he partner?? Hmm... I'm getting suspicious of Gurthang and Lhuna now.

Quote:
The interesting thought occured to me that the three main candidates up for lynching last night were male: Garin, Glirdan, and TGWBS. Is it possible, that in the flurry of tying/tie-breaking votes there at the end that one of our female players was trying to save- or did save- her lover?(Gurth)
Hmmm...Even though my name is up on that list, I must say that I'm having the same thoughts. Yet that doesn't mean we have to rule out the others who weren't up there.

Quote:
Glirdan

Has bravely analysed the quiet villagers. This of course allows him to post without really voicing his own thoughts. A safe way out, were he fanged and hairy. He was in quite a dangerous spot for a while, yesterDay, and particularly because of Anguirel. His posting does seem different, as has been remarked upon before. Whether this is at his fellow wolves insistance or because he is a bored ordo trying a new style, I do not know. I am hesitant to believe Glirdan is the Lover, though.(Cailin)
First off, I did voice suspicionis after I did my analysis on them. As I've said before quite a few times, yes, I did change my style. But that's only because I was completely sick and tired of being quiet and getting suspicion for it and I wanted to be more helpful to the village. Every other time I've always felt useless. Now, I feel like I'm actually contributing and helping out. So, I guess you can say that I'm "a bored ordo trying a new style".

Quote:
Is clearly not Lhuna’s ‘secret’ Lover. Everyone knows, right? Aside from that, Formendacil seems no different than normal. Based on the same method he uses to determine our guilt, I’d say he’s guiltless. However, I am not certain.(Cailin)
And why's that?? I haven't seen any defense from him saying why he can't be. Now I'm actually starting to think that you might be his 'secret' Lover. Why? Well, you're feeling jealous that everyone is thinking that Lhuna is it and you want to put a stop to it.

Quote:
My point (which was not put well at all) was that perhaps it's likely that the wolves would kill someone who had voted for a wolf, in the hope of getting a Seer. It's unlikely they'd kill Anguirel randomly. So either Glirdan is a wolf or we were way off in our voting yesterday.

Not indubitable; but not the absolute worst idea you'll ever hear.

That's why I'm probably going to vote for Glirdan. If he's innocent then I'm inclined to think that certain others (LMP, for example) are innocent; because if they were wolves they would be looking for the Seer in amongst the people who voted for them.(Eomer)
If I may ask you one thing Eomer: if I was a Wolf, why on Arda would I want to attack someone who voted for me the previous Day when I know full well that it would put me under suspicion??

I will probably have to vote soon. I'll be back after I have some supper.

Last edited by Glirdan; 03-18-2006 at 07:27 AM.
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote