Thread: The Summons RPG
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2003, 11:05 PM   #104
Burzdol
Shade of Carn Dûm

Burzdol has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Islist cryed over his friend's body, as Durvagor entered, "How's Ellera......"

He too broke into tears. The two rangers recovered and carried the ranger's body to be buried outside of the White City. Each ranger paided their respects to the brave man that lost his life in the fight.

Aragorn passed by and stopped, he looked over to see the dirt cover the noble body, "Everyone else is ready,"he started, " Take as long as you need. That great of a loss is hard to bear."

Islist spoke for his men, "We are ready, sir. Just give us one minute,"he then turned to his men, "Most knew Elleraden, for those who didn't, you could have learned much. I am young and he taught me more than any man ever has and ever will. We have not lost him completely, he is in our hearts and souls. Now we must continue our route, dealing with this loss in silence. But as Elleraden followed and finished his destiny, we must do the same. Let us go!"

The party mounted and rode into formation with the rest of the force. But as each member passed , they took one last glance at the final resting place of their companion.