View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 03:20 AM   #205
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I was looking at the NPCs the other day, and it seems the list is a bit outdated. As per Legate's post here, Scyrr and Fearghall are departing with Athanar in the fall, with nothing conclusive said about Baldwic. He may have remained in the Hall initially. What about the other two? Fearghall might have come back with the caravan. I doubt Scyrr would have volunteered (but who knows? If you guys can think of a backstory/motive for his return, all is possible). Also, in her post here, Lommy mentions an Osmund. Does anyone know who he is or any background on him?
I think there wasn't anything about Osmund apart from the one post where he was mentioned. And Lommy would know more, I am not certain.

Anyway, of course we could have Scyrr come back with the motive that he might want to see his old buddy Áforglaed; but I am not sure I want to go there! For that matter, Áforglaed isn't grumpy by default, but he could do something rash, if it comes to that. If you had something specific in mind, G55, just say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Hah! Good point. Though I always tell my campers that it takes two to make a fight. Well, a big enough fight at any rate.
Wilheard and Javan in the stables isn't good enough for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I have put Searyn back in the kitchen right after Elfthain asked his question, but I didn't have her say anything because I didn't want to interrupt in case one of the other ladies wants to go ahead and respond to him. Normally, she'd introduce herself and welcome him, but she's kind of tired, as they all are, and not quite herself, and I think she'll just wait to watch and see what happens. She senses she interrupted something anyway. Ya'll play it however you like, obviously, but that was why I didn't have her say anything to him.
I might be a bit busy today, I would like to make a couple of posts, but not sure if I'll manage. I'll try to get at least a small response to Elfthain in the next minutes, but then it's all yours. I am not sure if Lommy wants to interject for Modtryth, she at least originally was okay with leaving her do her things in the background. But if you want to post, I'd say just go ahead.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories