View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 02:29 PM   #82
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I have been rereading Wulfric and Wilheard's old posts. Boy those two managed to poke their noses into many things and cause a lot of chaos. I'm also writing down for myself that Wilheard is a lot meaner than I thought, thinks Scarburg is a cursed place, probably has ADHD, has no head for drinking (this should be fun!) and often needs to pee. (Seriously, he tells that to his brother twice in all their 20-ish posts.)
I really think he seems like a fun character. He should contribute to make things more lively around...

Quote:
* speaking of which, what about those that are definitely going to be around? Did Hilderinc and Áforglaed, for instance, spend the Hard Winter in Scarburg, or did they ride to Edoras with Athanar and come back with Wilheard? Legate?
See my last post on the old Scarburg thread (not the discussion thread, the actual thread). Hilderinc and Áforglaed at least would be spending winter already in Scarburg, or that's how I assumed it to be (Athanar leaves and delegates some of his men who will be left behind and helping Eodwine as extra hands, so that Scarburg isn't suddenly low on manforce. That probably would also logically imply we do not have that many more actual guards, otherwise Athanar wouldn't need to do that).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories