View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 08:45 AM   #1664
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Reading the dead thread

Why am I not surprised about all the sport talk early on? Also very amused about the phantom flirting with the ladies and Nog trying to steal the thunder by confessing his love to the phantom.

The Dead Europeans meme is killing me. Hats off to Kath for being the last European standing, btw.

I can't say how happy I am that the living seemed to have figured out what Nerwen was doing before the dead did. Take that, you smug corpses!

Also I understand why Agan keeps saying Legate made her laugh way too much. Napoleon, Julius Caesar etc? Crazy.

I'm kind of disappointed the dead thread is actually like 85% serious talk. Most of the craziness was in the last couple of Days and Nights. You guys totally mislead me.

PS. It's too funny to think of Legate as Han Solo and Mac as C3PO. (I'm pretty sure there is a - somewhere in that droid's name but I can't fathom where. C-3PO??)

PPS. Dear kawaii Nilp, I learnt that word all by myself, ages ago. And I'm baffled that you consider it weird that I know it. Isn't it a fairly normal word? Anyway, very descriptive of you.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote