View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 05:40 AM   #1661
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Silmaril

I LOVED THIS GAME. Never have I willingly got so little sleep, or bought so many energy drinks since high school. And best of all, it was all worth it.

Thank you, Kuru. ♥

And the final narration was absolutely brilliant. Not gonna lie, I snorted violently when Rikae was credited as Prey. And why was Lommy the itching player?

It was a pleasure playing with you all, Living and Dead.

Fang pack - McC, Tweedlemorm, Lalaith - well played! Morm and Lalaith completely slipped under my radar (while McC is somebody I always suspect anyway).

Grip pack - Mac, Tweedleform, Lottie (really Kuru did you choose these packs because their names kind of rhyme?) - I was saddened by your early demise (but not too much!). I never really got around to suspecting Lottie, and Form was amazing pretending to be a grumpy ordo! Again, Mac is somebody I always suspect, and I just hope I'd kept hunting him beyond NIGHT 2. In any case, your contributions to the Dead thread were hilarious.

So who did you actually kill, and why?

Nerwen, that was some freaking awesome seering. You dreamed 5 out of 6 wolves. Wow. *does the wave for Nerwen the Dreamer Queen*

Boro, Mr FBI, amazing wolf hunting there! You wouldn't believe how much time we spent talking about you - we used to think you were the seer. I think we're dying (har har) to know more about your role though!

Shasta, our dear Power Ranger, well done! I can't believe you made it to the end without revealing.

Nilp and sally, that was a well-timed lynch! Also thanks for not lynching me on DAY 1 sally!

Special thanks to Legate (for killing me with laughter more than once), phantom (likewise, plus fab plans), Rikae (likewise, plus amazing fake reveals), Firefoot (I enjoyed playing with you and your guesses were scarily accurate), and Mith (so glad somebody spotted my Hunter hints)!

Sorry about killing you, Greenie - I know you're somebody I always suspect. (Then again my three other main suspects - two of whom were wolves - were also people I always suspect). I hunted sally on NIGHT 1 (on principle), Lommy on DAY 1 (out of extreme annoyance rather than rational suspicion), Mac on NIGHT 2 and - obviously - Greenie on DAY 2 (I considered sticking with Mac but I thought Rikae might be the seer who had dreamed him innocent and didn't want to chance it).
And if I had been less tired, I would have definitely done a fake reveal on DAY 2 (no way I was going to be a known Hunter ever again, that's the most boring thing in existence and I had enough of it years ago), but I really couldn't think straight.