View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 06:35 AM   #52
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
1420!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Still, I am not so keen on revealing the Seer so early. If he or she had two Wolves by toMorrow, well maybe then, but in the average cases, not really sure. The main problem anyway would be this confusion which is likely to come if somebody reveals. Even with the Ranger point of wilwa's in mind, if we have any counter-reveal, there'll be this "I am the Seer!" - "No! I am the Seer!" - and now choose whom you want to protect and when... although... if we still had the Ranger and agreed unisono on whom we want to Night-Guard (the village would have to agree), we could as well protect both of them and take turns in that. But... well. Okay, I dislike discussing the subject too deeply anyway. It's so easily exploitable.
Well, with counter reveals for Seers it's usually easier then it is for the other two gifteds. They'll have a few dreams by then, so if they reveal what they know to that point (even if it's just innocents), then it should be easier to deduce who's lying and who's not, really depending on what sort of info they provide. But yes, the back and forth between the two would work, and eventually the fake seer would slip up and there we have it.

My brain is starting to hurt. I'm thinking myself in circles with all these hypotheticals. I need something else to discuss....

Who wants a nice pint of ale???