View Single Post
Old 04-28-2003, 05:25 PM   #23
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

I thought that it was interesting just to read all of the posts on this thread, but the only one I totally agree with is HCIsland. I thought pretty much the same thing. I mean, it was a <I>bit</I> lame, but it was a needed scene. I mean, come on, if he didn't put it in, and just showed Faramir, Sam, Frodo, and Gollum just "passing the bread", that's what we'd all be criticizing. PJ isn't perfect, but he's the only reason I came to this site, having loved the books but not to obsession and I'm sure that many members originally came here because of the movies, only later to realize how amazing the books were. Okay, getting off topic, sorry. I don't think you could count me in because I'm also sort of half for each, but I'm sorry, I really wanted to post my opinion for no understandable reason <BR>~Menelien