View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #908
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just knew I was, I did I did. Well, I didn't *know*, but I had a psychic inkling.

Why on earth didn't you guys kill me!?!? haha
See? What did I say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Steve-O. Because I kept calling you that while planning, though I’m not sure why. You poor things had horrid luck and for you to be the last wolf standing had to be tough. But you took it with dignity and managed to have quite the good time. May have had a slip or two but overall a fantastic performance and I’m very glad I had you in the pack.
No, Steve never made a real slip at all– the closest he came to it was a few posts that struck me as a bit "off". In the end it was largely a matter of elimination:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer to Village Prostitute, Night 5
Yes, Steve is now the most logical choice.

Known innocents (in order of certainty)

Izzy (cleared by Seer-dream)
Zil (cleared by Form)
Form (cleared by logic– why would a wolf clear Zil, since they can't both be wolves?)

This being Sally's game, I guess Form or Zil could be an extra cobbler, or some sort of weird Neutral role that just does what it likes... but I think we can ignore that possibility for the moment.
Yes, Sally, you managed to screw with our heads that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer to Village Prostitute cont'd
Then we've got–

Likely innocent:

Wilwa

Semi-cleared by Lottie and Nog being after her, and by recent conduct. Mutual support of Glirdan is a point against her though.

You realise that Lottie's being Candy will have cleared Wilwa absolutely in the eyes of the village? If neither you, I nor Wilwa herself are dead toMorrow, and I haven't dreamt a wolf, you may have to come clean about the deception.

Who knows?:

Rune.

In his favour, he was after Glirdan pretty strongly. Against him is his lack of contribution recently and the vote from Nog.

The fact that we're now looking for an original wolf rather than the Cursed makes Rune a bit less suspicious.
Sorry about that, Rune. During the Day, when I assumed Lottie was Killer and the last wolf was Candy, you were a top suspect, because a.) you might have looked Seerish for going after Glirdan, b.), you'd been contributing less since the no-kill Night and c.) Nog voted for you when he was in danger himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer to Village Prostitute cont'd
Likely Guilty

Steve.

Firstly, he's who's left over. Secondly, he fits the under-the-radar-wolf profile. It seems unlikely all three of the original pack were out in the open.

However, I'll now go and read through the early Days for clues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer to Village Prostitute
So I read through the earlier Days.

There's no smoking gun, but Steve still looks the most likely out of the three possibilities. I mean, he bickers with Nog and there's some mutual suspicion... but none of that's on a level that would be out of the ordinary for wolves.

Also, Lottie suspected him early in the game, which might have given the wolves a motive for trying to kill her. And Brinn the next Day talks of her "bad feeling" about him.

All of which is pretty darned weak as evidence, but it's the best we've got.

If it's not him, then it's Rune or Wilwa.

And if it's none of them, then something really, really, REALLY weird is going on. (What's that you say? Sally's modding the game? )