View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004, 08:56 PM   #394
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
1420! In Search of the Castaways?

Glad you're back, Arvedui. I've just posted, and incorporated your suggestion about broken ribs for Sedal. Excellent idea! Very inhibiting, not overly serious (unless a lung is punctured ), and extremely likely to happen, under the circumstances.

About Calnan and Meri - maybe I moved too fast, but I've already wrapped it up. And maybe I'm a coward, but the thought of sorting out the angst of any characters, whether Meri, Calnan, Avershire, or a combination thereof, is really intimidating. Meri's back on board, and kinda supports Calnan & Co. against Avershire taking charge. Is that ok?

One more note: As I've been writing, I've had the assumption that Telson helped Devon survive the wreck, and also keep a dirk. (Midshipman's weapon, if that helps. ) I figured with a bum arm Devon'd have a tough time keeping hold of any wreckage without help. I never actually came out and said so in the post, though.

Everyone: If I've used your character too much, I'm very sorry! This post ended up like that, and I especially wanted to make sure not to leave anyone out.

We're into the next day, after Graring has found his buds. One corsair took off after the fight; I headed him toward the interior, Himaran, so if you want him to be Graring setting off on a life of hermitry, please do so. Otherwise, maybe he'd be last in line and slipped away when he saw the Gondorians attack? Your choice.

The Gondorians are established in a semi-defensable position near the coast; I hope the description is clear. If any Gondorians want to post, please do so before Earendil writes Doran's D-Day Thursday evening.

Oh, and in my summing up of survivors I forgot to mention Rakein. Sorry, Durelin! I've corrected that in my list above.

Anything else? My requests for feedback still stand.

Carrying on,
Nuranar