View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 06:33 PM   #144
malkatoj
Wight

malkatoj has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to malkatoj
Dark-Eye

Unless anyone has any objections (read: better ideas) the name of the town shall be Lower Tadfield. (If you don't get it, read Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman.)

Currently, our population is Nine. We have:
Bergil, m. A 'Superstitious Guy.'
Rune Son of Bjarne, Traveling Cheese Juggler
Wilwarin538, f.
Glirdan, m. Baker.
WaynetheGoblin. Scientist.
Gurthang. Peddler.
Sleepy Ranger. Explorer from out of town who gets stuck in Lower Tadfield.
Sotty. School teacher OR Innkeeper (choose one, please!)
Tar-ancalime. Crone.
Márcolië Lamen, unknown. DEATH.
Eonwe. Friendly undertaker.

I'd rather not go over 18 people, so unless some drop out, only eight more spaces.

Those of you who don't have a role in the village, you have until the game starts to think of one. Those of you who don't have a gender, (I'm not assuming any in case you want to play around with it) again, you have until the game starts to get one in.

As for timing, I think 9:00 on GMT-5 will work well for me except for on Mondays, but I'm going to have to check AbercrombieOfRohan's schedule as she is now officially my backup mod. The game won't start at least until Monday, though maybe later depending on the other game, since this weekend has been divided by zero.

I'd like input on which roles you guys want to have in the game, as well.

Until next time,
Your loving God. I mean, Mod. Er... let's stick with Malkatoj.

Last edited by malkatoj; 10-13-2005 at 08:25 PM. Reason: adding to list/fixing the time