View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 10:16 PM   #30
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Boromir could not enter into many conversations for long he was always running around busily it seemed. But, he helped out whenever he could.

"ahh, my Kuru, it's a pleasure to see you enjoy the spaghetti."

"Well Marcolie, we definitely have to be on the look out. I would suspect the wolves are amongst us right now. And soon we need to start talking about suspects."

"Another one over here"

"Be right with you Glirdan."

Boromir walked passed Kittana and Gil-galad..."Gil-galad, must I show you that sign on the wall. There will be know mistreatment of women here. My lady Kitanna, if he offends you an any way, well nevermind I think you can handle yourself fairly well. In fact Gil-galad I will have to say your behavior is a bit odd, even if you are known to be quite the womanizer. I'm not saying anything but you said your condolenses to Wilwarin, but seemed to quickly get passed her death before you put a move on Kitanna. I would watch out mi lady. Well, I must go attend Glirdan."

"Celuien, watch Phantom. If he causes any trouble tell me. You know how he gets and despite his vow to not drink again, with drinks being on me I would think the temptation might get to him."

Last edited by Boromir88; 09-17-2005 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Bolding names.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote