View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 04:55 PM   #2
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Once upon a time, in the village of Tinseltown, the Werewolves attacked their first victim.

*~*~*~*~*~*

It was a normal day in the small town; everyone woke up and did the things they did almost every morning.

Anguirel looked over his plan to rob the Tinsel Bank that afternoon.
Azealia sat at her kitchen table trying to find a better career.
The phantom sat outside of Boromir’s café waiting for it to open, while Boro and Cailín crouched under the counter hoping that the phantom would leave.
Celuin took out a large jar of flies to feed all of her(?) many frogs.
Dancing Spawn filled up her car, complaining about how expensive gas prices had become.
Eonwe did whatever it is a boondock saint does in the morning.
Gil practiced getting his hands untied from behind his back as he ran after Lalaith, for her number. Lalaith danced away to Kuru’s fair.
Kuruharan smiled as he finally got the movie poster up he had been working on for an hour, he started to cry when he realized it was upside down.
Glirdan smiled as he finished correcting the papers he had been working on all night, he started to cry when he realized he only had two students.
Kitanna found another stray cat and tried to find room for her in her small house.
While Perky refilled his spice racks, Márcolië confused him by talking to him in the Gadian language.
Wayne took out a large abacus to count all of his money.

Once everyone had gone through their daily routine they realized someone was missing. Wilwarin wasn’t among them.

“Maybe she slept in?” Kitanna* suggested.

“I don’t think so, usually by this time she’s running around telling everyone she’s smarter then them.” Kuru* said, with a sad look as if to say she had done it to him often.

“How about we just go to her house and see where she is?” Eonwe* suggested.

Everyone agreed and the 16 townspeople walked to Wilwa’s house. Like everything Wilwa owned her house was blue. The door was open so they walked in. A quick chill ran down their spines, there was an odd atmosphere in the house.

They huddled together and started to walk towards the main living room, on the one wall there was a large mural of the constellation Cassiopeia , Wilwa’s favorite constellation. They had seen it many times so usually no one paid attention to it, but this time there was something about it they couldn’t have passed by.

On each star of the constellation a part of Wilwa had been stuck to it. Her two arms, her two legs and her torso in the middle. But where was her head? They nervously looked around the entire house, dreading what they might find, and when they got to the kitchen they finally found it. Wilwa’s head was sitting in the middle of the kitchen table, math supplies, such as compasses and rulers, stuck into it. On her forehead was a note:

5(3-2) +15-(6+4)-7 = number of werewolves
Let’s see if you guys are as smart as she was.

Everyone automatically looked at Glirdan*, who was the teacher after all.

“Uhm….well…..that’s easy…..its 0…the answer to big questions is always 0….I guess there’s nothing to worry about then.” Glirdan* stuttered looking very disgusted and embarrassed.

All the villagers sighed in relief.

“Hick…no stupid…hick…the answer is….hick…3” the phantom* said very drunkenly.

The villagers went into a panick and started running around in circles. Werewolves? What would they do? How could any of them survive with three Werewolves in their midst?

*when I use people’s names it doesn’t mean anything, I’m not hinting towards anyone’s roles

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Living:

1.Anguirel
2.Azealia of Willowbottom
3.Boromir88
4.Cailìn
5.Celuien
6.Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant
7.Eonwe
8.Gil-Galad
9.Glirdan
10.Kitanna
11.Kuruharan
12.Lalaith
13.Márcolië Lamen
14.The Perky Ent
15.the phantom
16.WaynetheGoblin

Dead:
wilwarin538(mod)- glued in pieces to a wall Night 1.

Score:
Villagers: 13
Werewolves: 3

It is now Day 1, Wolves stop PMing please. Villagers, you know what to do.

(By the way, I said I will allow a double lynching, but I won’t be happy about it and I would rather you don't edit your posts, just feel free to double post)