View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 05:07 PM   #1
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Leaf Werewolf X: The One Saga to Rule them All!

Welcome to Werewolf X: The one Saga to Rule them All!

This story takes place in the village of Tinseltown. I know Tinseltown sounds like the name of town you would find in a fairy tale, but I’m afraid that this isn’t a fairy tale. Its starts out just like a fairy tale with the sentence “Once upon a time…” but the rest of that sentence isn’t very happy. This story also definitely doesn’t end with “And they lived happily ever after.” it’s more the direct opposite of that.

*~*~*~*~*~*

The game happens in DAY phases and NIGHT phases. The DAYS and NIGHTS both start at 7pmEST, to find out what time that is for you, just look at the time on this post. During the NIGHT the Werewolves choose their victims. During the Day the villagers lynch another player trying to get rid of all of the Wolves.

I will not allow a mass lynching. Two deaths at once are all I can handle.

Votes will be bolded and in capitals and have two ++ signs in front of them; they will be posted on a separate line like this, I will get very angry if they are not on a seperate line ( ):

++WILWARIN

Votes are irretractable.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Discrepancies

Compromising privacy: You can say you're a villager/seer/werewolf, etc. all you want, but under no circumstances should you post anything that would give your claim absolute credibility. You are not allowed to post any PMs or other private conversation between yourself and the game moderator. Infractions of this rule are grounds for immediately disqualification from that game and all future games.

Outside interference: Once you are killed in a werewolf game you should no longer post in the thread, or the Werewolf I thread, or communicate with players that are still alive in the game. You're dead. Dead people don’t talk. Breaching of this rule will result in disqualification from all future games.

Private Messages: Players may not PM one another about the game; all discussion must be open. The exceptions are the Werewolves, who may only PM one another during Night. Please remember to keep space for PMs from other players or me, if relevant.

Role Play: Players should not refer to the game as a game, even though I do, consider this a role playing game. I will have to insist that you do not mention past villages whatsoever. It is, of course, okay to theorize concerning werewolf tactics. This hardly requires the words “When I was a Werewolf in Game VII…” to be attached to the front of the theory. Breaking this rule will result in a warning, breaking it a second time will result in automatic lynching.

Please remember to stay invisible. You can do this by going to User CP, change options and clicking the Invisible Mode button, don't forget to press Save Changes. I would also like atleast one post from everyone every DAY, doesn't matter how short it is, if you miss two whole DAYS you will be lynched.

*~*~*~*~*~*

The wolves win if the wolf/villager ratio is equal, the villagers win if all of the wolves are killed.

*~*~*~*~*~*

The Roles

Ordinary Villager: They communicate on this thread only and only during the DAY, they lynch one (or two) suspected wolves per DAY.

Werewolves: These three communicate during the Night about who to kill and then send the person’s name to me, they try to avoid suspicion during the Day.

Seer: The seer chooses one person to dream about, that person’s name is then sent to me, then that person’s role is revealed to the seer.

Ranger: The ranger chooses one person to protect from wolf attacks each night. They cannot choose the same person twice in a row.

Hunter: The hunter chooses one person to die along side him/her incase he/she is chosen by the wolves, he/she wants to try and pick a wolf. He/she also cannot choose the same person twice in a row.

Cursed Villager: Doesn’t know he/she is cursed, I am the only one who knows that. If they are chosen by the wolves they become a wolf, and play on the wolve's team. No one will know who the Cursed villager was/is until the end of the game.

*~*~*~*~*~*
Players:

1.Anguirel-villainous outlaw and poacher, one of the Gaurwaith
2.Azealia of Willowbottom- the porta potty maker(sp?)
3.Boromir88- Cafe owner
4.Cailìn- barmaid at Boro's cafe, degree in psychology
5.Celuien- the town eccentric best known for her vast collection of pet frogs.
6.Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant-riksha driver
7.Eonwe-boondock saint
8.Gil-Galad-Escape Artist / Womanizer
9.Glirdan-teacher
10.Kitanna-that crazy cat lady
11.Kuruharan-theater owner/traveling fair operator
12.Lalaith-tumbling acrobat and dancing girl at Kuruharan's fair
13.Márcolië Lamen-expert on Gadian Literature
14.The Perky Ent-experimenting food merchant(spice racks and all)
15.the phantom- town drunk
16.WaynetheGoblin- rich man, owns a big mansion

I will be the math geek.

Roles:
3 werewolves
1 ranger
1 hunter
1 seer
1 cursed
9 ordinary villagers

*~*~*~*~*~*

It is now Night 1. Wolves may PM, I need a name from the seer only. Day 1 will start with my death in 24 hours.

*sorry about the lateness, took me longer then I thought*

Please don't forget to make yourself invisible. I can still see one of you.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 09-30-2005 at 03:58 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote