View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 10:46 PM   #37
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Now just think if everyone was like you.
...the world would be a much safer place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Now who do you think should have made the discussion if people were like you? Some others, right? But not you.
I did not say that I would not make a discussion but that I could not make a discussion at the time. I had plans that I was off to complete but thought I should post first just to let people know that I was around and playing. I figured that that was a function first post but I guess that I was wrong. I did not have anything substantial to say so I didn't pretend that I did just to seem to make a discussion. It seems that on Day One many people post a lot of stuff without really saying anything. I was trying to avoid doing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
So why should we think that you - as you have decided to just hang around - should live after Day1 and those who actually play this game and make your "hanging around" possible in the first place (you can't hang around unless there is something to hang around to) should be the ones from whom we decide who to lynch?
My goal in this game is not to just hang around. I really do want to make a difference. I was just hanging around before because there was nothing else to do. If I really thought that I had something substantial to contribute I wouldn't hold back just because I thought it was funny. I would post to let people know what I think.

Right now I think that I'm being a bit defensive and I'm sorry. I do not want to seem like I'm not contributing and I don't want to be lynched just because I'm not saying lots of nothing. I'm perfectly capable of saying a lot without really saying anything (I am a college student after all) but I thought that that would be a waste of everyone's time.

Anyway... I am in dreadful need of sleep but I will be around for at least a part of the end of the day. It is my Sunday and I need to catch up on school work but I will do my best.

Edit: x-ed with Sally