View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 04:59 AM   #276
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I felt bad most of the time because my usefulness during the day and night wasn't very good. I might have sent a total of 3 messages to Kitanna....and I know the last one before G55's reveal was "I feel confident to day BG, G55, and Morsul are NOT the seer." And limitted it down to Lottie or Legate. Went with Lottie because she was doing her submarining-getting-gifted-feeling Lottie.
That's absolutely typical way of things. I get the feeling this happens really often. So no need to worry about that, Boro.

Did you have any specific reasons why you thought I might be Gifted?

And as for your reveal, so the reasons for it were that you thought you might go anyway, and wanted to create some confusion? I am just wondering if it would have been possible for you to still survive... personally, I was inclined to vote you (in fact, already the Day before), and I know there were others, but would enough people have shared the idea? Then again, it ultimately worked, so you certainly can't say your sacrifice was in vain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Well, hopefully at least that won't be true in RL!

Well done, wolves! That was very well and tactically played!
Just so, just so! I must say, from my part, Kitanna really managed to stay on the "innocent-looking" list all the time and were it up to me, I'd have voted Shasta (sorry, pal, for suspecting you!). I really call this a good performance from a Wolf, and a deserved victory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
At least my cover worked.
Certainly did. I was quite convinced, throughout the game, that you have some special role, but I was hovering between Cobbler and Hunter, Seer crossed my mind only shortly. And were it not for Boro's reveal, I could have still suspected you of being a Cobbler. Definitely good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
In other words, nice one village, and well played to the wolves! And even if we lost, how many times was there a solitary wolf after endgame? WW history it is!
Couple of times it happened. But not that often, for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Legate: Terribly sorry I suspected you, lovely. Your words re: Rune didn't sit right with me and I just sort of ran with it from there, not wanting to rush to judgement (again) on Morsul. You played a good game and, as always, it was wonderful to play with you again, even for a short spell.
And likewise so sorry to have voted you... even though it was given by circumstances, mostly. (Really, during the first two Days, I practically had to vote people who already had votes, then in the next two Days I was voting for practically clear Wolves/Hackers... Talk about free will!) It really was such a total fail to vote you, of all people, and I am sure the village could have also done much more had you been still around. Well, hope next time it's going to be better!

But in conclusion, your Highness! Thanks to the Moddess (and to the co-Moddess) for really enjoyable game, despite losing, this was a good game and not only because it was after such a long time of no WW, but also because the theme was fun, the game itself was fun and balanced (no awkward roles or role-changes in the course of the game), people played well on all sides and it was nice.

I will let people talk about this game for a while still (because it really deserves it) and then I am going to ask when's next
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote