View Single Post
Old 01-25-2003, 08:18 AM   #23
*Anuion*
Pile O'Bones

*Anuion* has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Greetings,

I humbly post my request to join you on your quest.

Here's my character:

Name:Anuion
Description: Anuion wear's green clothing and has light brown hair. He is 1.87 meters high(sorry I don't use foot measures and don't know them either) and carries a light elven sword a bow and a long knife. (just think of a crossing between Legolas and Aragorn only not so perfect as both.
Biography: Anuion is a Sindar elf and was born (and still lived) in Mirkwood where he was a servant of king Thrandhuil. When reaching the age of 500 he had enough of a life of serving and began to master the art's of fighting and weaponry. When he reached the respectable age of 1000 he went out of Mirkwood and became a ranger. He has seen many places from the shire till ithilien.

Yeah well he's a ranger. What is he doing in Dale?
Good point. Well Angalos Stormaxe is a trader with the forrest elves. As a ranger he ofcautse needs money so he could have been going with him for some extra cash. Or he could just be returning from a visit to his father in Mirkwood wich he does quite often. (Not just on Holyday's [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

Okay that's clear, why would he come with us?
Because he is always eager to help and the mountains arren't pretty at night if you know what I mean. Strange folk runnin around at night. Besides, it is always good to have a battle brused elve along.

Well here it is. Hope you like him.

If you will be needing any referances just look at the "Wolf Run RPG" and the "Shadow of Umbria RPG"

This WILL be my firsth RPG in Rohan (if I am accepted that is) so I will work my but of to see that I get it right.

Greetings,

Anuion