View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 06:37 AM   #3050
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
The Eye Why must you torment me, creations of Melkor?

I assign nightmares to Mordor. They are truly the stuff of Mordor. In tonight's episode of TeaGEW's Mind Hates Her (and Everybody Else, for That Matter) our young heroine finds herself running and hiding from she knows not what. Her great escape takes her to a never-ending claustrophobic maze of underground tunnels without a map, and she's pretty sure it's the sewer. How will she escape? Find out in part two of her adventures of terror later on tonight.
I have really bad dreams every night. It doesn't matter what I dream about, there will always be something that scares the pants off of me, so I've trained myself to wake up and not put up with the BS that my mind puts me through every night. I hate that I have to do this, but I don't think they've found a cure for brains raping dreams. Really, if I could get a night's sleep without something terrible being the premise of my dreams, I'd be happy. Is this normal? Does anyone else have nightmares all the time? I was pretty sure that all of this was supposed to stop after I "grew up", so why do they continue?