View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 12:11 PM   #389
Durfuiniel
Pile O'Bones

Durfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Durfuiniel
Quote:
Somebody want to explain the whole sunbed thing?
Ok, I'll try... but maybe somebody will do it afterwards again in a better english*smile*
Ok, imagine your on holiday in a club in spain.
In the morning you go to breakfast and afterwards you go to the pool and want to lay down on a sunbed.
But on all the sunbeds you can see lay/lei either towels or some persons. So on the sunbeds were lay the towels are no people and there aren't people near to them too. So you may get the idea that some people woke up extra early to lay their towels on the sunbeds, that they have one of them when they arrive at the pool lately.
In german articles is always written that the english people get up extrem early to lay their towels on the sunbeds. They write how mad the english people are 'cause they do it.
And it seems like as the english people write the same in their newspapers about the germans.
And if you really are in holiday you see crazy english and german people

uhm, I'm not sure whether this text is so well understandable but I hope I was able to make clear what the "sunbed" thing was about...

@fordim: I answerded with 7 "yes". Since I live on the other side of the world this is interesting...

[The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry]
Durfuiniel is offline   Reply With Quote