View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 11:57 AM   #363
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durfuiniel
Well, there really are some great castles in Germany, and very different ones. Old from the Middle-Ages and newer ones from the barock(is it called barock in english, too?). But if you like old buildings, you should visit France because there are many old churches which are so fascinating....

wow, so there are people here who speak german pretty good*smile*
Do people in America(or England or whereever) really think all germans are beerdrinkers? I'd love to her some other prejudices about us Germans, that's really interesting I think.... so please tell me your view of germany

Aber das Bier is sehr gut zu trinken! Entschuldige bitte, Deutsh ist nur mein zweite Fremdsprache und ich habe alles vergessen - auch kann ich nicht ein umlaut oder ein Schlafer's S an diesem Klavier finden.

Ich liebe das Musik von Bach und Handel. The musicality of the Germans is a good stereotype!!! The wine is usually a little sweet for me and I hate Stollen with a passion.....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote