View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 11:48 AM   #362
Durfuiniel
Pile O'Bones

Durfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Durfuiniel
Quote:
so there are people here who speak german pretty good -Only "pretty good"? What, did I get a word wrong? The only words I for sure get right are cognates, like and (und), shoe (schuh), pizza (pizza), or Germany (Deutschland).

Or did I not conjugate one of my verbs correctly? That's always a problem. I don't even conjugate English correctly. English be hard- I is frustrated by it sometimes.
oops, well I meant very good*smile*
Quote:
Anyway- getränkbier und essen Sie bratwursts!!
you have to say "Trinken sie Bier und essen sie Bratwürste" if you want to be totally correct
well, and I agree many germany are Beerdrinkers
But it seems like all people think only about "Bayern" when they talk about germans 'cause the people with "lederhosen" are just the "Bayern"(you maybe know the "Oktoberfest" in München where loooots of beer are drunk.)
I never heard about the "they don't keep their fridges full but prefer buying what they want to eat.." thing that's really new to me, but that may be because in our house the fridge (or better our THREE fridges) are always full.
But it's totally right we're a soccer country but mostly people don't go play it but watch it on TV and drink some beer watching it.*rofl*
Durfuiniel is offline   Reply With Quote