View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 04:58 PM   #44
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Not only at work but listening to online shows and playing Werewolf at the same time? Crime must be running rampant in Alabama.
Ah, it's nice to feel the love. You'd be amazed what can be accomplished from a computer nowadays.

Quote:
I'm not sure how many games Lottie has actually played with Bom - any idea, anyone? If she really had no idea that Bom being weird and suspicious on purpose on Day1's is about as new as me being Mr Agreeable, I'd understand her backing off like this; whereas Zil should have known better than try to get any sense out of Bom on Day1, especially after helping me get lynched for the same thing (among others) last game. I don't see how this makes Lottie more suspicious, and if Zil turns out to be a wolf at some point, I'll be looking hard at Nog.
I know Bom is Bom. Doesn't mean I don't want to lynch him sometimes just to be on the safe side.

Quote:
Shasta did indeed sound sneaky at the beginning, like Agan said (and munching apples to demonstrate his vegetarianism?); has since gone into combat-mode and zoomed in on Zil, which I happen to agree with. Past games in mind, that should perhaps give me pause, but we'll see.
Shasta's last post bizarrely has me feeling all right about him at the moment.

x/d with Bom