View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 10:48 PM   #194
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

First, some thoughts I jotted down during my reread of yesterday.

The following were definitely doing some gameplay yesterday (if you know what I mean)-
Anguirel
Nogrod
Boromir

At this time I'm leaning solidly towards Ang and Nog as good-guys and Boro as a baddie.

In general the other players seemed to be doing less purposeful manipulation, but that doesn't mean it's impossible to get vibes from them.

In my readthrough I didn't feel so bad about that lynch from yesterday, but I guess maybe we'll learn about that soon enough. Fea is good. So is Shasta (but that's rather an obvious conclusion now). I don't feel good about Mith, and possibly Nessa, but I don't have experience with her so I'm not certain. I still don't like Lommy, and possibly Greenie, but my feeling on her is somewhat based upon Lommy.

I'm very very curious about Agan. She seems to be extremely locked in, and yet it didn't seem to me that she was invested in the game. Sort of like a robot playing, you know? I never felt for a second she was up to anything at all good or bad. It was weird. Has anyone ever seen her like that?

Other people I'm mostly undecided on. And now I'm going to do a vote analysis and see if anyone looks good or bad based upon that.