View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 09:31 PM   #167
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I'm kind of leery of Nog's 3 votes, because usually he's a tough nut to lynch early on. And really I'm not even aware, to steal words from Glirdan, "adamantly" went after Nog and to steal words from Legate launched a "crusade" against pessimism.

What I said was an instant reaction I had regarding Nog's post. Then Agan said if Nog had continued the banter, I'd probably say he wasn't being the normal Nog, so I explained more. Those two seem to be making too much out of my suspicions. They were serious suspicions and feelings about Nog, but I wasn't aware I was aggressively attacking him?

And buggers, I'm missing a new episode of The Tudors. In my heart of hearts, dramatic history beats WW, even with such excellent and more admirable company.

So...

++Legate