View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 02:58 PM   #276
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Okie dokie here's a list I've been working on for ages.

GUILTY
skip. He just rings false to me (seer shouldn't leave false trails; if we lynch the quiet the wolves can escape the noose by being loud). Then again, I'm starting to think I have a tendency to always suspect him... He voted for sally, but hadn't noticed her cobbler suggestion. And I think his hunter joke was exactly that - a joke - and we can't draw any conclusions about his role from it. I'll be watching him.

ed. I've never played with her before and don't know what to expect, but I don't like her #71. She's throwing in lots of names and agreeing with people (okay mainly Legate), but her attitude seems to be that of "I don't suspect these people (whom others have already suspected) yet but if and when I want to go after one of them, here's to show I already thought about them on day 1!" Today she's mildly worried about us who voted for sally because of lack of adequate reasoning. Pray tell, what do you consider adequate reasoning?

wilwa. The tone of her posts is pretty innocent, but that doesn't tell anything about her role because she just is sweet that way. I'm not convinced she would've voted for sally if a wolf, but I still think her reaction to my posts was somewhat fishy. Not voting for her today though.

Rikae. Yesterday, she said I could be anything. Today, I'm leaning towards the cobbler. The wolves probably know by now it's not me, so it would be very convenient for them to encourage the village to lynch me as the cobbler. Not voting for her either because I haven't gone through her posts properly and because suspecting her has ended badly before, but I'm wary of her.

Green. I found her pretty okay (although too quiet) until she started twisting my words and basically accusing me of lying about why an evil me wouldn't do something that I didn't do. I don't care if she says it was a joke - if she phrases it so that someone might easily jump on it, it looks evil.

INNOCENT
Mac. I don't think a wolf would bring out points against a possible cobbler (me) so early on, even to say "I saw your hint but won't do anything to you, just be nice now ok." Plus he's being reasonable. In spite of this all, I'm deeply amused he tops my innocent list.
Lommy. Has good points and seems generally very innocent.
Caílin. She voted for me yesterday but didn't say anything about me looking like the cobbler. My reason says a wolf wouldn't take the risk. Apart from that, she's being delightfully Cailínish which doesn't unfortunately tell us anything about her role.
Shasta. Comes across as genuine and doesn't look like he was trying to twist anything I say to suit any darker purposes.
Eomer. I can hardly ever read him, but I'm not overly worried about him at the moment.
Lottie. I'm okay with her for now.

EITHER
Legate. I still feel uneasy about him, but I'm not sure he would've chosen Ozban as his first kill. And I think his reaction to skip's hunter joke was pretty innocent. My assumption is that no one would lie about their role if they're dropping out of the game. A double reveal would have meant that either Kit or skip had been lying... and although there's a chance he's a wolf who thought Kit was the cobbler or the other way round, I find it unlikely. That would be some extremely good acting on Legate's part - it took him 14 minutes to write a long-ish post which, I think, isn't enough for a non-native speaker to successfully feign surprise.
Pitch. Wishy-washy reaction to my cobbler play yesterday. He's kind of all over the place in the sense that he talks about everybody and has something to say on everything. He's been getting a lot of attention and I'm simply too lazy to go through him myself at the moment.
Nessa. To be honest, I can't see what makes her so suspicious.
Inzil. There are a couple of things I don't like about him: his "Nessa seems off, why do maths on day 1?" vote, his quickness to draw a connection between himself and the dead, and the half-accusatory tone of "You sally-voters, what were you thinking!?" Apart from that, I'm not very concerned about him though.
Boro. Speaking a lot without saying much brings to mind a Cobblemir I seem to remember. He's up to something, only I'm not sure what. The thing is, I agree with him about role discussion not being a waste of time, but he was doing it really elaborately. I'm wavering on what to think of his "damage control defense" of Pitch. The Boro I know has no problem whatsoever throwing his fellows under the bus, but in this game the wolves have such an advantage while the four of them are still alive that I wouldn't put it past him to defend a fellow.
BG. I don't particularly like her style (pops in, votes and leaves without saying much) but that indicates neither guilt nor innocence.
Mänwe. Never played with him before and don't know what to expect. I know he had a reason to be absent on day 1, but I still find it amusing how he targets on the quiet players and says he'll refrain from commenting on us others for now.
Valier. As enigmatic as ever.

My non-Downer friend (who doesn't know my role) is lying on the floor next to my chair and trying to distract me: "Macalaure is a wolf. I know he is. I must be the seer. I hope the wolves don't come and eat me tonight. Do you suspect Macalaure? Let's lynch Macalaure! Don't write that!"