View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 01:20 PM   #262
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Phew, sorry for coming back so late - had some shopping to do, and then our ducks led me on a merry chase through the garden for the better part of an hour before I could finally convince them to go to bed.
So there's been a lot of things happening in my absence. I believe Kit, if only because a wolf couldn't hope to achieve anything for her side by volunteering to be lynched if she's going to withdraw anyway whereas the Hunter could. It seems a waste to let her go without making use of her gift, but at this stage, I think the odds are too high that she hits an innocent, and besides, if we all vote for her there'll be zero conclusions to draw from the voting tomorrow.
Speaking of the Kit/hunterbusiness, I was beginning to suspect Shasta yesterDay for his latching on to Legate's suspicion of Lottie, but this makes me think much better of him:
Quote:
Regarding Kitanna - I'm going to voice an idea no one seems to have come up with yet - given that there are currently five baddies and two kills a night, it doesn't really seem fair to the village to handicap them due to inactivity. I personally think the fair thing to do would be to redistribute Kitanna's role. *shrug*
Can't see a baddie suggesting such a thing.

With that out of the way, I have some questions and answers for Mac.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Pitch defended Sally's quietness before, but then attacks her after her big post. What I don't like is that he continues saying that he doesn't know what to think of her. It's fishy.
I attacked some things she said which I found attackworthy, but couldn't digest her huge post thoroughly enough at the time to come to a proper conclusion. So this is fishy?

Please explain how you can say my vote for Nessa was "baddie-baddie-bad-bad" (which is an awful lot of emphasis) when you know neither my role (which you very obviously don't) nor hers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pee-Wee
now some people have nothing better to do than looking for the cobbler? I'm looking at you, Mac.
It was by no means the only thing I talked about. I'd also say it's better than the bantering or endless role/rule discussion we see so much on Day1, so come on.

1. I object to that nickname.
2. Right, I believe you said some other things too, although I can't at the moment recall any without going back and rereading (which I think says something), but you kept coming back to this time and again (with a lot of help from Agan herself, I admit). It's better than banter anytime of course, but for my taste you seemed to concentrate too much on the cobbler at a time when we still urgently need to get a wolf. (I forget, you think you've already caught one, don't you?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I don't like it how you keep on saying I only talk about Aganzir and cobblers and that that makes you suspicious of me. The fact I suspected you is not the real reason, by any chance?
I'm not saying that didn't colour my perception of you in any way - not the fact that you suspected me per se, but how you did it for a rather flimsy reason which I get suspected for in any other game. In your first ever post on Day One, you put Rikae in "the nice place on the mantelpiece for putting their suspicion and vote in the right place", which pretty much looks like it's a foregone conclusion for you that I'm guilty, and now Boro apparently must be too for the mere reason that he defended me yesterDay. I just don't get how you got there in the first place.

EDIT: x-ed from #247 down
EDITEDIT: actually from #249, sorry for the mistake

Last edited by Pitchwife; 01-06-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote