View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 11:03 AM   #242
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
For those who didn't play in Lommy's game a few months back, I falsely and foolishly claimed to be the hunter in that game.
Oh please don't remind me, trying to figure out whether I should come forward (as the real hunter) was so stressful, and then we lost because I went and trusted evil!Boro and evil!Nog, and revealed! Yes, I still hold a grudge.

I'm afraid I won't be able to come back after this post. I couldn't get on during my first two classes, and know for sure I won't be able to for my last (which starts very soon), and I have to go straight to work immediately after class, where I have no internet. So toDay sucks for me, I apologise. For the next week the Days fall on the days I don't have school, so this should be my only bad Day for participation.

Anyway, I've just lightly skimmed. I believe Kit, cause there is rarely ever a reason for someone to claim hunter when they aren't (though there are exceptions *cough*skip*cough*), and though I'm strongly against Hunter reveals, this one is understandable since she can't play anymore. Obviously lynching her would be a waste, she'll be modkilled soon enough so I say we don't worry about it.

And Agan, I did think you were too obvious to be the Cobbler, but then you drew attention to Sally's thing and that would be a smart thing for the Cobbler to do (make it seem innocent, like you're just suspicious of Sally and trying to bring her down, but really letting the wolves know that you've seen it and are planning to go through with it). I know some people think that for it to work the Cobbler would have to leave a hint, but I don't think that's necessarily true. If enough attention was brought to that plan then the Cobbler and Wolves may have just assumed that the other was thinking of doing it. And mentioning it at the very end of the Day when it's intense and someone is being lynched, that brings a lot of attention to it.

Guh, I have to go. How bad would it be for me not to vote? Cause I don't have time to read thoroughly and make an educated decision, and Agan isn't really an option since I'm more confused, rather than suspicious, about her, and really just that one post of hers looks really bad to me, otherwise she seems normal-ish. So, I won't. Sorry, I just wouldn't know who to go for, too much to read in the 5 minutes before I have to leave. Good luck!