View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 11:39 AM   #87
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín
And on Day 1, when we have almost nothing to do but sift through roleplaying posts and criticise others for not being helpful, I believe it can be worthwhile to speculate.
I disagree. Even though the degree of randomness is a bit smaller than usual, there are too many different possibilities for speculating to be of any use - it's still waste of time. And just speculating on things like that instead of talking about people benefits only the evil team.

The way Cailín speaks and still leaves the impression of not saying anything makes me uneasy, especially given random comments like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
It's clutching.
Thanks. Today seems to be one of those days I can't use any word right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
But really, I think you are, too/being defensive. Or maybe you're just frustrated cause you really think I'm an idiot. My argument wasn't just "Isabel's only posted once, Aganzir determines she is innocent, thus Aganzir doesn't look innocent." I didn't take up a whole paragraph just to say that. You make me uncomfortable. I don't know why. Have I played with you before? It shouldn't matter, but...yeah, it probably does.
At least once - in Saucie's game a year ago. But you died on the first night so I'm not sure if it counts.
Anyway I suppose I always get defensive if I'm suspected with grounds that don't really make sense to me.

I don't like Legate (oooh what a surprise! ). He looks probably the most opportunistic this far, I can't really put my finger on it. There's the same kind speaking-but-not-saying-anything air as about Cailín. And his posts look somewhat... formulated and restrained.

I think Mac and Volo look more or less innocent for now.

Great to see that my darling McCaber and Aunt Nerwen have arrived. But what about Nilp, Eönwë and Diamond?

edit: xed with Volo & Greenie