View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 12:25 PM   #174
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Back again then... so what should we do? Most of the Day has been spent and I'm not too sure it has been too fruitful.

Well, I have a suggestion.

I just checked some of the voting times from yesterDay and saw that Pitchie's vote for Glirdy was a crosspost with Kath's vote making wilwa lead the tally, so I'm a bit less suspicious of it now and am thinking I might have seeing ghosts there.

There were basically three wagons there yesterDay but without any added knowledge it's hard to say which were the malicious and which the innocent wagonings.

Anyway. Just looking at the discussion - and willing to prevent any more seer-speculation as to the target of last Night's kill, I'd suggest we took the other way and looked at the "no trace" kills ending up with the BW.

Why I think so is that...

a) The BW needs to stay low so the chances of getting her are probably better from among the quieter ones - but also, and even more importantly: I'd bet a lot we have at least one - if not two -wolves who take the quiet approach as well.

b) It seems a lot of people are just hanging around without doing much anything and avoiding any discussions while those more into playing the game suspect each others. And you all know how the lurking baddies are the most dangerous in the end.

c) With the misfired kill last Night we could "afford" to try one of the more ambiguos ones. We all know that later we just won't bring ourselves to do it - and the submarine-wolf has good chances of winning.

d) Making this kind of move some of the more quieter players would feel a need to talk up (which we'd dearly need) - or the mates of possible lynch candidates would need to step forwards (which would be great later)... So that would be good indeed.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote