View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 12:31 PM   #160
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

Hey! *waves arms frantically about, until panting* ooohh maybe that wasn't such a good idea considering I'm sick...again. *Ahem* anyway, what do you lovely BDer's think of me? I know I havn't really been around alot, so I don't really know any of you that well, which is a shame because you're all such interesting people.

Ok here goes nothing;

Sleepy Ranger- You are just that, sleepy even when you try and stay awake it cannot be helped that you nod off from time to time. Your dark hair is chin or shoulder length and slightly wavy, you often use it to shield your light blue eyes from the sun when you want to take a nap and fall asleep before you can make it to the shade of a tree. You are a fair height not too tall, and you are thin but not skinny like a wraith.

Meneltarmacil- So you say you don't have dark hair? Very well, blonde, hhmmm perhaps dark blue or hazel eyes. 5'9" with a smooth complection. Thats all I can really see I'm not very good at this imagining what a person looks like, but I'd like to hear what anyone thinks I look like

*(I meant no offense by what I said, if it could be considered offensive)*