View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 04:27 AM   #16
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Can't believe Nogrod isn't in this game - who else is going to be so pleased at the fact that, given I am currently staying with 5 other Downers, there's no way I can forget the game has started! I'm with Lommy - there should definitely be something that prods you back to the 'Downs every week or so.

To the game! Admin thread says only that the number of wolves will be determined by the number of players. Given we have few players I wouldn't have thought we would have more than 3 wolves, particularly with this chance to add another to the pack later on. Presumably this will come clear in the narration though so little point worrying yet. We still need to aim to catch any wolf!

Is there any knowledge on whether double lynches might happen? I looked through the admin thread but couldn't see anything. May be me being stupid though.

I have no scary notices at the moment. But do remember to copy posts before trying to submit them just in case! (Copying now. )