View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 12:16 PM   #311
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
One thing I definitely think should be repeated is the setting. I liked the idea of treachery at the Lonely Mountain. It was a good Middle-Earth story, and with more time on my hands (and probably the same goes for others) I would've tried a bit of RPGing. Especially if Kuru was in the game, heh.
This game with RPGing would've been awesome, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
I am probably not the person to ask but I think something could be done maybe if htere was a set up a bit like in Saucepan man's game where there were two wolf teams. I have been watching a serial about british agents working with the resistance where the different cells were kept separate for security reasons and of course there was the De Gaulle resisitance and the Communist resistance.... maybe if there was effectively a double agent in one group and they don't know which?
Did the two wolf teams work against each other, or with each other?

If you all would like to know, the story idea came from the Sherlock Holmes story The Valley of Fear. I love that story and I don't know how soon after reading it that I got the idea that it'd make a really cool WW game.