View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #102
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Wilwa Post Analysis

Recaps will be regular, my comments will be italicized. Also, this is more for my benefit (I like writing things down to keep my mind and thoughts in order) but you can all use it as well obviously

Post # 14

Her first post of the game with not much to say but comments on how interesting and confusing the game will be due to the fact that their are now not only two teams, but many different minor teams.

Not much to comment on and nothing out of the ordinary.

Post # 19

Takes an even deeper look into the whole Lovers scenario due to the fact that Nogrod went into her post with a little more depth. She brings up a few interesting notions, one of which being that each individual Lovers pair will be more interested in surviving till the end of the game rather then want their "side" to win. Moves on to say that once one Lover starts dying, the role of the surviving Lover will change and they will be more concentrated on making it to the end.

Even the first time I read this I had to re-read it. A few things jumped out at me. One, the fact that she believes each pair is really in this for themselves, which is not entirely true if you stop to think about it. We only have ONE traditional Lover pair that really wants to make it to the end. Two, how everyone's "role" once their partner has died will be transferred to helping their respective "side". I don't know about the rest of you, but finding the Wolves is on the top of my priority list, that way both I AND my Lover could live happily ever after. It's called balancing between having a lover and having to find the Wolves, find your middle ground. Three, the fact that she's delving further into something that need not be discussed. Really, if there are any questions and concerns about how this is going to play out, they should be brought to the Mod.

Post # 20

Basic apology post (I guess after having read the Admin thread) and has come to an understanding of what the Lover roles are.

Eases my suspicions slightly but not taken off the radar just yet.

Post # 33

Rebuttles Rikae's question of whether or not Lovers who suspect their partner is a Wolf should come out and say anything. Believes that it gives us an unfair advantage in the game (wait, we're palying a game!? ).

I'm going to stop analyzing right here because for me this post is the ticket to Wilwa getting my vote. The fact that she said that we SHOULDN'T reveal any suspicions about our partner is rather worrisome in itself. If someone knows ANYTHING about there partner being a Wolf, they should step up immediately! The whole point of this is for us to catch the Wolves, right? Why do something that could hinder that UNLESS you're the Lover of the Wolf!

--------------------------------------------------

So that's that.

++Wilwa

For the points I made above.

I'll be around for awhile longer too if anybody has any other questions

X'ed with Sally, Alona and WolfyWilwa