View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 08:40 AM   #102
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Alright, I've decided to make a bit more of a serious comment on this situation.

We all love playing these games, that's obvious, and we put work and time into it, and I think that results in us getting a little intense. I can totally understand how someone unfamiliar with how the game functions and how other Downers act could be intimidated. Most everyone playing this game have played with each other before and are therefore familiar with how everyone is and therefore don't, for the most part, get offended by anyone. But someone new could take this sort of thing a very different way and it could turn them off totally to the Downs. I don't want this to happen, especially as a result of my game. We should want new people to join and take part in everything we do here, and be patient with them until they have learned and become accustomed to all us crazy people. We don't want people to be scared of being a member here or feel like they aren't welcome.

I trust everyone will take this into consideration and keep it in mind for future reference. If anyone has any comments about what I said here please PM me about it. After this I'd like the whole thing to just be dropped. I've put a lot of work into this game, and am very proud of it, I don't want it to be tainted because of all of this. I want everyone to enjoy this and have fun please.

Thanks everyone.

Also, a reminder everyone of SPM's sticky a the top of the Mirth Forum here.