View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 03:42 PM   #448
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Oh dear. Korin is so not going away quietly...but I will do my best not to hijack the game...I know you've moved on to Ori and Oin coming to Nali, so I will figure something out that's not too disruptive of that...

Onli might want to be careful... XD

I do apologize...I have wasted a lot of time with my characters' drama. I never planned it that way (I swear!), it just has happened (so typical)... I did not really gauge how Korin would fit in...or not fit in...and I started out thinking I'd focus on Kor more than Korin (and thus be...uh...quieter) but uh...
Oh but Dury I love your drama. Kórin's one of my favourite characters in the whole RPG! Don't apologise and just write whichever way you can do it fittingly. (Haha, imagine Kórin starting to shout to Náli while he's trying to talk important stuff with the two O's... )