View Single Post
Old 03-28-2004, 05:35 PM   #6
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Oh, I am sorely in need of such a thread. I feel rather honored to even be a downsaholic, since I still consider myself a newcomer. Technically, I have a lot of posting and forum experience, but I fear I am still immature in the ways of the wonderful Barrow-Downs. It pains me, gnawing at me like a warg pup, that I do not have the full scope of being dead enveloped into my countenance yet.

Well, I should get going then. To be blunt, you can call me Kransha. I used to be a good, law-abiding, self-respecting boy, who read all day, listened to classical music, and preached zelously about Tolkein as the fanatical psychotic within me requested. Now, I find that I am still a fanatic, but no longer a good, saintly, white wizard, oh no. I have descended with the Balrog to the very depths of darkness. I found this site many months ago and was primarily fascinated by it's name generators and games. Then, I found that it had a bustling forum. It was too perfect. I could have fun Tolkein-ly, I could exercise my meager writing skills in the RPG Section, I could relate my love of Tolkein's work, everything...

Now, I am boldly not ashamed to say that I spend most of my liesure hours here, since there always seems to be something I can read on the forums even if I'm not posting. In only a short month-and-a-half, I have become a hopeless downsaholic. HELP ME! I fear, though the road goes ever on an on, I'm very literally stuck on this one, and it shows no sign of ending anyway.

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies
Kransha is offline   Reply With Quote