View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 01:25 PM   #129
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Anyone else intrigued by this exchange between Rikae and Gal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal
I can see why skip is suspicious, but I'm rather baffled at how centred the votes are around him. I don't like it. Seems too easy for... certain individuals.

RL calls -

++McConnington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Offhandedly cast suspicion at Skip voters, then make an unexplained vote for someone else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal
a) I think I've defended skip more than cast suspicion on him, and b) the vote is hardly unexplained. See my posts prior to vote.
From what I saw, Gal is quite right on point b) (as in, the vote was not really unexplained as she had suspected Mac before), but as for the Skip business - I agree with Rikae, it looks a little off. She says she understands why Skip is suspicious, but thinks the Skip voters are suspicious too? Fair enough, but the way she phrased that in her own vote post for someone else looked a bit calculated. As in, calculated to make herself look good if Skip did end up lynched, since she'd have essentially agreed with whichever party turned out to be right.

EDIT: x-ed with Lommy and Rikae
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote