View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 03:33 PM   #259
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Well, she didn't seem to consider that part of the situation at all. And since she went through all the posts, I felt like such a massive oversight might not be unintentional. And it's one that could be defended in a way that looks innocent (note that she didn't defend it- she just refused to acknowledge that it existed). It needed to be challenged.

My point is not that she makes the list, it's that she misses stuff out. And a post-by-post analysis becomes a sort of 'official' overview of someone (to an extent). Which is not good if it's lacking, and could be an intentional way for a wolf to hide some important point in plain sight by brushing over it or mentioning it lightly and never getting back to it.

The point is that if they really thought that Echo was the seer, it's more likely they thought Holby was dreamt.

If they didn't really think Echo was the seer, because he/she was acting that way, they could make it seem as if they thought he/she actually was the seer. In this circumstance, championing the opinion of them thinking that the dream was Kath would be more beneficial.

In the first scenario, Kath is irrelevant. In the second (admittedly far more elaborate), she's bought herself a lot of innocence.

As for this:

This is the full exchange:

edit: x-ed with Greenie
Point A: "Refused to acknowledge" is a bold statement. I feel a better one might be "thought irrelevant" - your concept of importance and Nerwen's aren't necessarily the same, which is why some of the things you say come off as accusatory.

Point B: That's fair, but again, how can you be as sure as you appear that Nerwen left something out intentionally?

Point C: The second scenario obviously depends on Kath being a wolf. Given that (and given Nerwen's point about Echo living an extra day after calling out Kath), I'm fairly certain at this point that the first scenario is the correct one. While I applaud the way you look at things from every angle here, I do have to wonder how much of it is "finding something to post to look helpful", which is a common wolf trait.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote