View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 10:48 AM   #2924
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Aw, Boro, at least the fridge smells nice...

Leaving objects in the weirdest places is just like me. I do worse things, sometimes; I look for objects that I'm holding in my hand. I do that all the time, and it's the most annoying time-wasting thing to do. And it's also embarassing when you can't find something in class and start panicking and asking around, and after everyone says apologetically that they haven't seen it you realise that you're already holding it...

I also assign my sister's habit of dumping books where she reads them. She reads no more than 3 at a time, yet the kitchen, the living room, the car, her bedroom, and even some closets are littered with her books. Moreover, when she reads she bends the spine. Wherever I go I see ugly bent up books. She started reading the Felloship about half a year ago, but she doesn't know where it is now. To look for it I'd have to turn over the entire house. No wonder she lost it!

Last edited by Galadriel55; 03-10-2012 at 02:42 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote