View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 07:36 PM   #117
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
How is it possible that you have no impression at all on two of the more prolific posters in this game (Legate and Lommy)? Also, you had some very strong suspicions against Huin yesterday, and all you have now is "slight suspicion from the Lottie save"? You suspect Sally and Kath but have basically nothing to put by their names in your list? This list seems totally out of the blue and wishy-washy to me. And I'm really concerned by you deciding Boro and Pitch are both "sensible" and not at all suspicious with zero further discussion. I don't like that you wave away so many people (who have spoken a lot!) as having made no impression and lump other people in "seems sensible and therefore innocent". It reads to me as a wolf who is trying not to build strong ties to other wolves, but wants to either a) establish a loose wolf-on-wolf suspicion for future deniability or b) subtly sway public opinion in favor of a packmate. I feel like I always suspect Morsul, so I might be reading into this too far, but I really get the heebie jeebies off of this post.
A good chunk of my Huin suspicion yesterday was reactionary in retrospect.

And yes prolific.(Leg and Lom) They post a lot and long posts. If you want some truth I skim a lot. So longer posts become white noise.

I dedicated my first post to Sally but I’ll recap she doesn’t post a lot and gave no vote leaving literally zero info which is an easy way to avoid suspicion.

I’ve been consistent on Kath I think her early vote is convenient for a wolf.

Sensible Boro and Pitchyes they’ve seemed level in a way that doesn’t give me bad vibes.

I suppose wishy washy is fair but since I have no special knowledge of who is innocent and who isn’t I can’t really give more solid opinions forth.

As for out of nowhere? Opinions based on day 1z