View Single Post
Old 12-27-2002, 08:16 PM   #22
Inwe
Pile O'Bones

Location: in a hole in the ground...there lived a hobbit....Too bad I'm not one of them
Inwe has just left Hobbiton.
White-Hand

Hello. I'm not TOTALLY alone, my mother likes LOTR and is a big fan, but it confuses the poor lady to death. My little sister likes the movies (becuase of someone who has fake blonde hair on, and has the initials O.B.....hint,hint), but I'm the only one in my home who knows anything besides the fact that frodo is a hobbit.
My parents try to get me to be "Normal" and to stop living in a "fantasy world" and focus on having a "Life", but I don't see the problem. Just because I'm a bit...um...strange.....Well, let's just say I have one or two really good friends who know that Harry Potter is not the Lord of the Rings. My cousin Jill actually asked that once!!! These girls who work with my mom named Keri and Jamie and I were talking about going to TTT and how the new harry potter could've been better and Jill comes walking up and says "But isn't Harry Potter the Lord of the Rings?". Sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but true.
Well, I should stop boring you guys to death, huh?

Sorry about that, I get a bit mental sometimes. A piece of advice : NEVER EVER get me going on something that I can talk about, you'll NEVER EVER hear the end of it. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]