View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003, 08:31 PM   #75
Knight of Gondor
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Knight of Gondor has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Knight of Gondor
Sting

As my duty, I just found a few potential new spoilers for RotK, as it relates to the corresponding game to be released.<P>----I work for *snip* and yesterday I got the opportunity to watch a friend playing The Paths of the Dead-level of the upcoming EA ROTK game. It looked great, and the king of the Dead was quite scary indeed, as Aragorn battled him in a giant cave inside the mountain, a cave "where the dead gather", according to one of Legolas' lines.<P>However, the main reason I'm writing you is that I got a sneak peek at some press information that said that the magazine was not allowed to publish screenshots of these bosses: The King of the dead, Shelob, The Witchking and Sauron's Lieutenant. I guess this means that a beefed up Mouth of Sauron will be the end of game boss, as well as "the big thing" Aragorn is rumoured to be fighting outside the black gates.<P>I have visited your great site every day for more than three years, and I do hope that this information is valuable to you. <BR>---------<P>This sounds like Aragorn will have to subdue the King of the Dead? Is THIS who Legolas was referring to when he said "He is coming"? And it sounds like Aragorn will be fighting the Mouth of Sauron in the end. But I'd think Aragorn could whip that dude's scaley hide! He was only a rebel Numenorian, right?
Eagerly awaiting the REAL Return of the King - Jesus Christ! Revelation 19:11-16
Knight of Gondor is offline   Reply With Quote