View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 12:09 PM   #261
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Day 10 ended with a tie:

Bullroarer - 4
Merry - 3
Arwen - 4
Hama - 2
Perry-the-Winkle - 1
Sauron - 1

The Bullroarer and Arwen would both be leaving the game today!

As the elf and the hobbit walked away from the tribe, Glorfindel could be seen in the distance. Since Arwen stole his horse in the movie he wanted revenge. So he grabbed a golf club and a golf ball and hit it with all his might. The ball went flying and hit the Bullroarer on the top of the head, then bounced off and hit Arwen in the face. They were both knocked out.

So Arwen and the Bullroarer were both punished that day. Arwen for stealing a horse, and the Bullroarer for inventing a terribly boring game.

Thus ends day 10!

The remaining contestants:

From the Lord of the Rings Survivor
Merry
Gimli
Hama
Gandalf

From the Silmarillion Survivor
Sauron
Elbereth
Osse
Ingwe

From the Hobbit Survivor
Smaug
Gloin
Durin
Bofur

From the Second Age Survivor
Tar-Miriel
Celebrian
Thorondor
Tar-Aldarion

From the Minor Works Survivor
Chrysophylax Dives
Goldberry
Perry-the-Winkle

You may now start voting!

P.S. I mentioned a couple of Days ago that I would be out of town Saturday through Monday, this weekend, and will have no access to a computer. If anyone would be willing to cover for me this weekend I'd appreciate it. If you could cover for me for even one of those days it would be fine, even if it's a different person each day it will work. PM me if you can. If no one is able to, the game will just have to be put on hold until tuesday.

Thank you.