View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 01:05 PM   #200
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Ok so here's my thoughts on everyone...but first off,
Quote:
I disagree. I think yesterDAY’s voting is going to prove to be important. However, it is good to have people approaching it from different directions, so we can just agree to disagree.~Kuru, post 178
Well obviously you can spot something in the votes that I can not. Which is helpful, but I see everyone's reason for voting yesterday as random, making everyone look somewhat wolfish. I think the time of the votes (or not votes) would be more helpful than who voted for who.

Least suspicious. Now these people all have some suspicion attached to them because I can't be sure of anyone's innocence except my own, but these are the people I'm least worried about being a wolf...

Kuru, has been very helpful. It's a scary thought that if he's a wolf he's running the show. However, so far there's nothing to suggest this, and we'll have to see if his thoughts lead us astray into hanging innocents, or if they're a help in finding the wolves.

phantom, I don't find him overly suspicious right now. He's a smart experienced player, which again if he's a wolf is scary. The only thing that I have found to be slightly suspicious is his vote, which again I'm not going strongly on votes at this point.

Dancing, has been helpful as always, nothing yet and I trust her as of right now.

Somewhat suspicious

Lalaith, nothing to base strong wolf suspicions on Lalaith yet. She's contributed (and I have found her post, forget the number) on her thoughts on people to be helpful. Though I think I'm not seeing enough of that, so slightly suspicious.

Marcolie, I've found this alliance between Anguriel and Marcolie to be very disturbing. I think one is a wolf, the other is innocent. I doubt both are wolves because it would just be far to suspicious and leave them with no flexibility. I right now am more thinking Anguirel is the wolf because of the no voting from yesterday, and some more reasons I'll mention later. So, either Marcolie or Anguirel is a wolf who is trying to attach to an innocent, this "truce" gets me worried. I'm more inclined to believe Marcolie is the innocent one, but something I'll be watching.

Eonwe, seems to make genuine posts, she's curious and trying to get a grasp how things go. Somewhat suspicious because it could be ploy to slip under the radar, though I doubt it.

Azaelia, I let her slip the first day because of her excuse and not being available but I want to start hearing more from her and if I don't she could be going up the suspicious list. I'm not going to right her off as a known for sure innocent simply because I think it's impossible to know what Perky was thinking or who he dreamed of.

Kitanna, not sure what to think of her yet. She's kind of gone passed my radar which gets me suspicious and I will certainly be taking a closer look at her, though right now I have more strongly held suspicions.

Most Suspicious

Gil-galad, his vote for himself makes me less sure he's a wolf. Unless he's trying to pull a really bold double-bluff which I think Gil is the person willing to attempt to try to. But, his vote right now sort of quells my former suspicion on him. Though he's still high up there.

Wayne, as I've said he says very little in his posts. He says "we're going to lose if we don't catch a wolf," well duh, but he's done very little to make sure we don't lose.

Anguirel, again, I find the no-vote suspicious, I find the truce with Marcolie suspicious (trying to attach to an innocent perhaps?) I also am curious in his post #180...
Quote:
Thus I know she has accused two of the four innocents I know of, on shaky grounds. My defensive thoughts are naturally forming against her
Well, we know you're not the seer, so I'd be interested in hearing how you know 4 people are innocent. How do you know who's innocent an who's not? You make statements like this, but offer nothing to back it.

So right now, in order...

1) Anguirel
2) Gil-galad
3) Wayne