View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 12:43 PM   #197
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
++KURU
Hmm, interesting. If Kuru is a wolf, I think there's a fair chance that Gil is one, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
Gil-Galad- Suspicious. Strange. Unhelpful. A Cad. Garnered votes from Boromir88 and myself yesterday. I am still very wary of him but at this moment I don’t intend to focus much energy on him toDAY unless he does something strange even for him.
Quote:
Gil-Galad’s guilt I think is closely bound to Kitanna’s. I don’t think they can both be guilty since Gil-Galad drew so much attention to her yesterDAY.
An assumption: Kuru is a wolf. He suspects Gil but...
Quote:
Either Gil-Galad or Kitanna may be guilty, but I doubt both are. At this moment I am also rather suspicious of Kitanna.
So, he suspects a fellow wolf to make himself look innocent while turning his attention to Kitanna who isn't guilty in this scenario.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
An ideal set up would've been either my vote for Cailin or Kuru's vote for Gil.
... and Gil stayed behind to make sure that he wouldn't actually have been lynched.

An assumption: Kuru is innocent. Nothing above means a thing.

I for one won't vote for Kuru today without very good reasons. However, I don't have much time left and I'd really appreciate some active discussion before I have to leave.